How will it affect you as a visitor to the AIA Customer Service Centre?
At AIA Singapore, the health and wellbeing of our stakeholders is of utmost priority.
With the circuit breaker period ending 1 June 2020, the Singapore economy would be opening in three phases¹. While we will be making progressive adjustments in the coming weeks in line with the Government’s advisories, we should all continue to remain vigilant of the COVID-19 situation.
As part of our safe management measures, please note that from 2 June 2020 our customer service centre located at 1 Finlayson Green will be open for essential servicing by appointment only from 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Fridays, excluding public holidays. However, our customer service centre located at 3 Tampines Grande will remain closed till further notice.
Please click here to book an appointment for the following essential services:
1) Policy Loan and Withdrawal of Policy Benefits
3) Claims Submission
4) Nomination of Beneficiaries
5) Extension of Grace Period
To keep you safe and ensure the wellbeing of all stakeholders and customers who have secured appointments at the AIA Customer Service Centre located at 1 Finlayson Green, we have taken a number of preventive measures:
- Customers will need to have their temperature taken, and log their entry to and exit from the AIA Customer Service Centre using the SafeEntry app;
- Customers are also required to download and use the TraceTogether app for contact tracing purposes and to adhere to social distancing measures;
- Provision of hand sanitizers;
- Temperature checks for our frontline staff;
- Daily cleaning and disinfection have been stepped-up at our AIA Customer Service Centre.
Our cashier counters will remain closed until further notice.
Customers who wish to pay their premiums, loan repayment and reinstatement fees are requested to use the following alternative payment channels that we have made available for you:
- 1. Our online payment portal i.e. Pay EZ for your:
- New Business, Renewals and other ad-hoc payments using Credit Card or PayNow
- Apply for GIRO (DBS/POSB account holders only)
- Make recurring arrangement using credit card
- 2. Alternate electronic payment modes include:
- AXS (kiosk, e-station, m-station)
- Internet Banking (Citibank, DBS, OCBC, UOB, SCB, HSBC)
- 3. GIRO:
- If you wish to apply for GIRO (non-DBS/POSB account holders), you can download our GIRO application form, complete and mail it back to us via the Business Reply Envelope
We seek for your kind patience should there be a delay in our response(s) to your queries as we continue to do our best to service you and ensure an effective operation in light of this situation.